Critical Illness Insurance
Worried about falling sick? Do you have a long family history of medical complications? You need critical insurance.
Critical illness insurance covers your family from financial strain that illnesses like cancer and other 28* covered diseases can cause. The diseases covered under critical insurance include but are not limited to cancer, heart attack, stroke, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS, blindness, deafness, loss of speech, coma, severe burns, late onset diabetes, loss of independence.
It is important to protect yourself from these diseases that can strike at any point of your life. Critical illness insurance can help your family in the time of their need and help you while you recover.
Types of Critical Illness insurance;
- Permanent Critical illness insurance
- Temporary Critical illness insurance
- With Return of premium critical illness insurance
- Without Return of premium critical illness insurance
Benefits that are generally included in Critical illness insurance;
- Get a lump sump payment to cover your expenses
- Cover costs of your medicals
- Get private health care